Monday 30 October 2017

Picture Writing

I was told to meet Corey at 12:00PM no earlier no later. I was told to meet Corey at the Cafe on Brunswick Road. I was told to meet him on the second seat across from the front door. There was something sceptical about this, I have never met him, I don’t know what he looks like, how old he is or anything else about him.

Anyway I decided to go, I have got nothing to lose. I had a sleepless night thinking of all of the scenarios that could possibly happen. I fell asleep at about 6:30AM, I was in a deep sleep probably because I needed it and I didn’t sleep the whole night. I wake, get out of bed and check my phone and the time says 11:33, Im screaming in my head but I keep quiet. I put on my best suit, do my hair and by the time I leave it’s 11:51. It felt like I honked my horn a thousand times on the way, traffic always seems to go slow when i’m in a rush.

I arrive at 12:01PM and slowly walk over to the second seat across from the front door. I see a light brown briefcase sitting on the chair not sure whether to open it or not. I decide to open it, and what I see is a small red glass bottle with some sort of liquid in it. I have nothing to lose so I drink it. Instantly everything looks different, it’s like I travelled to the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment